· We expect you to work in your project groups outside of the lectures with Robb, in order to finish your workshop tasks. Make sure you spend your valuable time wisely.
· On Friday, you will finish this week’s tasks, and present them (pitch them) to Anna Careborg and to Robb.
· On Friday, we expect you to present a sketch of your idea/app/solution, not the finished product or solution. We do not expect you to be finished with the whole project on Friday, but to have an idea regarding your project, while using the tools you have been introduced to during this week.
· Last week, you were given a story, a technology and a group of student colleagues. Use these assets to answer this question: How can we tell this story in the mobile phone (in the future), using this particular technology?
· Show us a mobile version of a sketch that explains your solution!
· This week, the focus is on the mobile, and later on in your projects you can use other tools.
· This week is valuable for KTH students and JMK students alike, since you will learn how to use the mobile for different purposes. This will definitively come in handy later on in the project.
· Try to be open – at this stage of the course/project there are endless possibilities!
· On Friday, you will receive feedback from Anna and Robb. This feedback will be useful when continuing with your different projects during the remainder of this course. Take advantage of this feedback!